PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTIONS BELOW CAREFULLY BEFORE ORDERING. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER THE DOCUMENTS ARE DELIVERED.
Full Resale Disclosure (Resale Certificate): This Report, for a fee, is normally purchased by the seller or the seller’s agent and given to the buyer or buyer’s agent, per the requirements of state statutes. It contains important consumer information about the association and the home. Included in this package are copies of the association documents such as the declaration, covenants, bylaws, budget, association meeting minutes and so forth.
This Report is date stamped and time stamped. The information in the Disclosure/Resale Report is valid for forty-five (45) days from the delivery date. The information in the Disclosure/Resale Report may be updated within 90 days of the date it was originally ordered by purchasing an Update Report (see below). If the original Disclosure/Resale Report is more than 90 days old, then a new Disclosure/Resale Report must be ordered.
Lender Report (a.k.a. Condo Questionnaire): This Report, for a fee, is used by a lender as underwriting information in making a mortgage for a home in an association. Included in this package are the current budget, insurance certificate, CC&R’s, most recent balance sheet, association meeting minutes, any pertinent documents regarding legal issues and a standardized lender questionnaire. This Report is date stamped and time stamped.
This report is valid for 30 days from the issue date. Any update requests will be provided for a fee. Once the 30 day grace period for free updates has expired, a new report must be ordered.
Refinance/Resale Demand (Escrow Report): This Report, for a fee, is normally purchased by the escrow company to obtain payoff information in order to ensure all funds are collected for the property. It will include funds that are owed for both the seller and purchaser. This report is valid for 30 days from the issue date. Any update requests with-in the 30 day window, will be provided for a fee.
Update Report: This report is used to get updated Disclosure information, at a reduced price, when the sale of the home has been delayed. An Update Report can only be ordered if a Disclosure/Resale Report has already been ordered for the home within the past 90 days.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- All orders for Resale Certificates, Lender Reports AND Escrow Reports must be paid in advance; no exceptions.
- We require up to ten (10) days (business days) to process your request and send your order.
- “Rush” service is available for an additional fee. If “Rush” service is required, you MUST select that option at the time the order is placed. Rush orders will be delivered within three (3) days.
- Each report bears a date and time stamp. Windermere Property Management NW will NOT be responsible for changes that occur after that date and time stamp.
- NO Refunds will be made after the documents are delivered (please pay close attention that the property address you enter/select is the correct address).
HOW TO ORDER:
- Click on the Condo Certs link below to place your report order.